I shouldnt say this. But, im unbelievably boring!

 I hope you are well. I'm a bit sore, Lumbago type issues.  I'm not sure that I have anything to post.  

Any suggestions of what to babble about?

I might try monetizing this blog site.

I could try moderately educational. A few brief summaries from old books?  If site my sources, it would be required.     I'm not a teacher, school wasn't great.

I don't want to ramble on.  The contact page might not allow large numbers of visitors,   anti spam filters things.  In case you are thinking of a blog.  It's almost simple as   a  document., In Word.  But, security requires 2 step authentication, , regular monitoring GDPR cookie alert. And regular monitoring. If to e earn accounting and business register are wise  There is a need to proofread.

Avoiding using bad or disturbing language or similar.    InsurAnce is essential.  Maybe even Ok box, or similar.I

DT

Popular posts from this blog

is it Spring yet?

examination papers etiquette?