if you saw the photo?
A photo exists of me, a then toddler, lead on my grandparents sofa, with a pale ale bottle. As if I was on the p
op..
I imagine it caused my family a lot of bother, wrongly.
My grandad was sorting empty bottle, to return for deposit. Whole my aunts boyfriend was talking about a photo for a newspaper.
Being a bright 2 year old, I asked my grandad for a beer bottle. The snap was taken. I guess it got published? My family did nothing wrong. The bottle was empty. Id not tried alcohol at that young age.
Id suffered an abduction attempt either before, or after that photo. I don't know which.
My family likely suffered unkind and unfair abuse
Toddler, beer and what was family thinking. It was Marx brothers kind of of pose.
No big thing
My grandad and uncle must've innocently suffered because of a beer bottle
I still love the smell of pale ale
More supportive people you couldn't imagine.
Dave T
The abduction. From the day it happened to only a few months before his death. My grandad would take us to the location. I think, he wanted me to talk about it. I never realised the need to open up about it
. It seemed simply a hypnotist making it happen. Many a time I remembered it. I should really have said. It was a big kid, trying to bind my wrists with police style handcuffs. A white kid, aged around 8. I think authorities are fully aware.
I have fairly able memories. I was eldest child, child number two was there and baby bump number 3 was a baby bump.
You think it didn't get worse. Harmful people. Try to avoid them
I'm getting there, too.