Let's get the daffs up, and in full bloom? A host of golden daffodils A beautiful sight to welcome in the warmer months.. it's such a short, but glorious time of year.. I might buy a bunch The magic of blooms in a young child's eyes. I still remember how truly a gift to see. Even better than Christmas Giving the medium sized town where I grew up.. there was always a small beauty spot.. in the Town Gardens, on roundabout islands,,Queen's Park, Lawns Hill . That wasn't everything to see, in those days. Local Reservoir, Coate Water I'm worrying about people with mischievous intent. I'll end here. Dave T.
Am I right in saying, if you are writing answers in an exam. School certificate stuff. If you right a phrase, or paragraph, etc. if you want to strike it from your answer. Standard procedure is to strike a single line through it. I think that's correct. 9 have cague recollections the examiner may be able to provide additional marks. Without marking it down Be aware though, defamations shouldn't be allowed.